Delivering Quality Care
Now’s the time to encourage our members to catch up on their health. Their wellness can't wait – even during the COVID-19 pandemic. To support quality care, we are providing information to providers and members to encourage discussions on health topics. Bookmark this page and check back for updates.
Quality Tools and Tips
- Quality Improvement Tip Sheets
- Initiation and Engagement of Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse or Dependence Treatment (IET): Recorded Webinar and Slide Deck
- Magellan Healthcare® Behavioral Health Toolkit
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Supporting Mental Health
- Treating Substance Abuse
- Colorectal Cancer Screenings
- In-Home Test Kits for Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Cervical Cancer Screenings
- Discussing HPV with Parents of Adolescents – webinar slide deck
- What is Vaccine Confidence? – webinar slide deck
- Heart Health and High Blood Pressure
Member Outreach and Education
- Mental Health for Children – educational article for members
- Substance Use Disorder – educational flier for members
- COVID-19 Vaccine Communication Tools
- Health Screenings – educational flier for members
- Vaccinations – educational flier for members
- Wellness Visits – educational flier for members
- Wellness Can’t Wait Provider Toolkit - member letter and email templates
- Register Now: A Discussion on Vaccine Process Improvement | Sept. 16, 2021 at 12 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Register Now: July - September Indices Training
- Register Now: CME Comorbid Behavioral Health and Physical Health Conditions Webinar | Oct. 27, 2021 at 8 a.m.
- View Behavioral Health Clinical Practice Guidelines
- View Preventative Guidelines Designed to Improve Patient Education
- View the Medicare CAHPS® Survey Guide.
- View the Medicare Annual Wellness Visit Guide.